NIVA’s seasoned approach to communications planning enables us to effectively analyze needs and plan projects ranging from global market planning to risk communications. We
- carry out comprehensive consultation and background research;
- develop a baseline from which all activities are assessed in terms of risk;
- review existing communication vehicles for effectiveness;
- determine the state of the science or technology underlying an initiative;
- consult with project resources to ensure goals are understood and shared; and
- design plans that include goals, milestones, deliverables, and mitigation strategies.
Based on our analysis and planning work, we deliver a report of our findings and the tools to manage implementation. Our plans provide strategic roadmaps for moving forward, and come equipped with tactics for monitoring and evaluation.